Health and Safety
Here are some measures we have always taken to keep you (and the clinic) healthy:
- We use universal precautions. This means that we treat everybody as if they are contagious with an infectious disease.
- We diffuse On Guard in the lobby and in every treatment room. This is a very strong formula to help minimize transmission of airborne viruses.
- We have HEPA air purifiers in every room.
- We change linens and disinfect all surfaces following every patient (patient bells, desks, tables, doorknobs, switches, square terminal, water cooler, bathroom facilities, etc.)
- We practice room rotation to allow for cleaning in between patients.
- We practice exceptional self-care and awareness with regards to washing hands and staying home if we are not feeling well.
Here are some new measures we are taking in response to COVID-19:
- Pre-screening procedures prior to clinic entry:
- Exposure/Risk assessment within 24 hours prior to the visit
- Temperature check
- Symptom review & tongue check
- Mask assessment
- Medical masks will be mandatory while in the clinic at all times. If you do not have access to an N95, KN95, or surgical masks, these will be made available for a small fee.
- Appointments will be staggered and there will only be one patient in the building at a time.
- Treatment rooms will ‘rest’ following sanitization protocols after each patient. During this time, we will do the following to increase ventilation and air exchange:
- Windows will be opened.
- Dual window fans will be placed on high to pull outside air in and inside air out.
- HEPA air purifiers will be placed on high.
- The first 2 visits of the day will be prioritized for patients who are considered high risk/immune compromised and for those that are adhering to strict social distancing due to caring for or living with a higher risk individual.
- Patients will be notified as soon as possible if there has been any potential exposure to the clinic.